Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 29 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:34 am

Amanda sent out Joltik who clicked happily as it was her first battle. Amanda thought she should probably have trained the spider a little but trusted she'd have fun anyway. She opened her pokedex to see what moves Joltik knew. "Allright let's kick start this battle. Electroweb Joltik." The little spider spat out a large yellow web that sparked with electricity. However Skyla seemed to anticipate the move and called on both her pokemon to use acrobatics. They spun around the web and crossed each other's path to dive towards Pika and Joltik.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 29 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:36 am

Damian smiled; what on earth was she doing sending flying types AT his Pikachu?
"Pika, let 'em get close, and hit them with Thunderbolt!"
The mouse stood still, her cheeks sparking.
"Piiikaaa..." She charged up, then when the birds got close, she let loose.
"CHUUUUUUUUUU!!!" Her body erupted with crackling lightning, large jolts jumping to her opponents and a little hitting Joltik, charging her up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:08 am

Skyla flinched seeing the lightning. That would put alot of damage on her flying types, but Swoobat was part psycic. "Swoobat use heart stamp."
The bat backed away and released a heart shaped psycic attack that shot from it's nose so fast. Joltik jumped in front of Pika at Amanda's command, since bug types wern't so affected by psycic moves. "ELECTROWEB!" The web covered the bat pokemon and zapped it, holding it to the floor.

"Unphesant arial ace on Joltic."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:11 am

Okay, he owed Amanda for that.
"Pika, Take the Aerial Ace for Joltic and see if you can Thunderbolt that bird while you're close!"
Pika obliged, taking what little damage Flying attacks dealt to her from the bird, and firing off another Thunderbolt at close range.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Both birds were frazzled and grounded. The Unphesant tried getting up again but the static told the judge it was paralyzed. "The winner of this gym battle goes to the challengers Amanda and Damian."
Skyla looked dissapointed but smiled anyway as she stepped forward, handing them a badge each and the TM for acrobatics. "Here, congradulations you are one step closser to the elite four and the champion. I wish you both the best. You and your pokemon are in great sync but I'm sensing you held back, both of you, you need to build your confidence some more. Just my advice. Farewell." She waved them goodbye as she exited via the cannon behind them, landing at the front doors.

Amanda watched in utter shock that anyone could survive that cannon blast, then again, the honey walls in Burge's gym were odd too.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 pm

That seemed too easy to Damian, but then again, so did most things. He watched Skyla leave, then took Amanda's hand.
"Let's go find somewhere private... I'm certain if you talk me through it gently, I'll be able to do it this time..."
He hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Amanda smiled but it was a sad smile, and a pink blush spread across her face. "I'm not sure I can do that, I havent had sex either so I don't know if you'd I'd be good at guiding..." She looked down and bit her lip. "Perhapse it can wait till after the elite four? Trust me I want to but if things get awkward because we can't..you know I don't want it to effect our battling."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 pm

He sighed; she was right, and besides, he probably couldn't do it anyway...
"Okay, if that's what you want. Probably better for both of us, anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:16 pm

"But we can still sleep together and cuddle, and go out. I mean..couples do that right?" She smiled weakly, trying to cheer him up, not sure if it was working.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:19 pm

"Yeah, right."
Oh, who was he kidding? He'd never be able to satisfy her, not now, not after, not ever. He knew it, she knew it, it just wasn't said. He supposed he should just try to enjoy the way she made him feel away from the physical, but he really wished he could give the physical to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm

( are you getting bored of this by chance?)

Amanda sighed and looked down, she hadn't realized where they were going and walked right into a lamp post, immedietly she felt blood tricklin out of her nose, but the embarressment was more concerning right now so she tried to hide her nose in her hand.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 pm

(Not at all, but we can stop if you want to... I would have preferred to tie it up. I mean, we've gone for like 40 pages, we could at least do it that justice.)

He turned to her.
"Amanda, are you okay? Uh, here..."
He rifled quickly through his bag, handing her a few tissues.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

( yeah, perhapse a time skip then? After the battle with N and team plasma, it's pretty epic in the game. So should they have sex or not or just leave it to the imagination?)

Amanda smiled awkwardly and wiped the blood off herself. "Sorry..I..wasn't looking where I was going..I can be so dumb sometimes.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 pm

(Maybe just up to the final battle with N? I mean, it's a bit silly to skip the climax of the story just so we can get a climax in the bedroom...)

"Don't be silly, you aren't dumb, you're just distracted..."
He hoped he wasn't doing this to her. That'd make him even more upset.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:02 pm

(Allright I'll start the skip)

After several weeks of traveling, intense training and two more gym badges, and struggling through the Elite four Amanda felt like she was ready to drop but they still had one last battle to go. she took Damian's hand and rushed down the stairs to where Alder was supposedly waiting for them. However the sight they were greated with was nothing like what she expected, the ground shook as an absolute monstrosity of a castle was pushed from the ground around the legue building, stairs shot down and crashed into the platau the three were standing on. Alder himself was on his knees looking exhausted.

"Alder what..what's going on?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:05 pm

(You want me to play him, then?)

"I...I don't know..." The red headed man said, rising to his feet.
"I... What is this thing?"

Damian looked up at the castle.
"Well, I'm going to take one guess at whose fault this is. And if I'm right, they did certainly try to one-up Teams Rocket and Magma."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:14 pm

( yeah, basicly N thrashed Aldar with Reshiram, the white dragon)

Amanda gulped seeing the castle around them. "This is bad, so very very bad.."
A sinister voice echoed down towards them from some unknown source, it was Ghetsis. "I commend you on your progress this far, but you have yet to even find the legendary Zekrom, do you really think you can still beat our Lord N with such a weak team? Fools like you will soon be stripped of your right to be trainers, no pokemon will suffer at the hands of humans again."

Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Damian thought back to when he was in the Nacrene Library/Gym...
Reshiram, Zekrom... He had a thought, but saved it for now.
"Amanda," He told her, "I have an idea, if we get in a jam here. But to put my plan into action, I'll need to leave you for about 15 minutes. If need be, can you handle yourself for that amount of time?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:20 pm

She was about to speak when another voice answered. "If she can't we'll back her up." Lenora was standing behind them, as was Skyla, Draiden, Iris, Brycen, and Clay. She smiled up at them and nodded to damian. "We'll be fine, we'll head inside but I wont take on N till you're by my side. I promise." She kissed him quickly so he could go to do what he planned, she lead the gym leaders up the long stairs to the centre of the castle.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:25 pm

"Okay," He nodded. He took a pokéball from his belt and sent out his Hydreigon that he had caught as a Deino in Victory Road and trained as part of their training scheme into it's final form.
"Okay, let's fly."
He got on Hydreigon's back and took off, to gods-know-where.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Six of the seven sages greeted the gym leaders at the entrance to the castle and there was carnage everywhere. Dodging pokemon attacks and running as fast as she could up stairs to where she hoped N or Ghetsis would be. She spotted one of the triad ninjas and stopped, reached for her pokeballs but he held up his hand, showing he had no pokemon.
Confused she stepped closser as he opened the door behind him, she walked in and as soon as she did she regretted it. It looked like a child's playroom. Coloured floors, a broken trainset that was still buzzing back and forth, a skate board ramp, basketball hoop. An aroplane flying around the ceiling on a string.
"What the hell is this?"
"This is our Lord N's room..Ghetsis needed to ensure our lord was completely pure so his ideals and dreams would be heared by the dragon of legend." He replied coldly, clearly he couldn't feel anything even remotly close to what Amanda was feeling right now.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:40 pm

(Um... Not sure how to reply to that... My character isn't coming back until the climax of the battle, though, so... Yeah...)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Uhm...maybe some of the male gym leaders shouting up to Amanda to keep going? Plasma grunts trying to stop her? I'm tired so I don't want to be doing extreamly long posts by myself. I may have to go soon, I need to go to the doctors early tomorrow. And I've spent the last three hours cleaning my tip of a room, and I mean cleaning, nothing has been left untouched by some form of cleaningness..)
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:45 pm

(Okay sweetie, you go to sleep if you need to. Sorry I kept you up. <3)

Skyla, Brycen and Elesa came up the stairs, still holding back a tide of Plasma grunts and their pokémon.
"Amanda," Skyla called, "Get a move on! We can't hold 'em back forever!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Amanda ran out of the room and didn't dare look back. She headed up yet more stairs and into al arge open room with a deep pit either side of a walkway. She looked up seeing N sitting on a stone throne. He got up and walked towards her , Reshiram behind him through a gaping hole in the wall growled. "You have not found Zekrom then? I guess your dream of people and pokemon is not s strong as mine. I'm afraid then I will have to destroy you now. Reshiram..fusion flare.* Amanda's eyes widened as the dragn's taile erupted into flames and began to fly towards her, she covered her face with her arms bracing for the worst.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next