Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 34 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:49 am

"You didn't," He smiled, still gently brushing her hand without remembering, "They had to sedate you. You had some kind of panic attack slash headache thing going on and you were screaming. Also your eyes were glowing just now. Does all this stuff happen often?"

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 34 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 10:54 am

She blinked and shook her head. "That's never happened before..glowing eyes?" She sat up a little but looked down seeing him holding her hand, her cheeks turned a little pink but she looked up to him before she could go any redder. "Uh..my head feels like a snorlax is trying to eat it."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:59 am

He blushed and let go of her hand.
"Sorry..."
She was pretty cute, but he still felt attatched to Amanda... He briefly wondered if they'd ever meet again.
"Probably the sedatives. Yeah, glowing."
He put his pokédex away; if he showed her a picture of Mewtwo right now and he was right on his assumption, she'd probably have a fit or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 11:04 am

She didn't mind but she could see something was up. "Hey..what's up with you you look like you lost someone."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 11:05 am

"Huh?" He snapped from his trance.
"Oh, it's... It's nothing..." It was really obvious that it wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Bailey frowned and sat back on the bed, playing with the bed buttons. "You know if you hold something like that in it's only a matter of time before it will come out very violently and probbaly not at a good time.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 12:08 pm

"What do you care?" He retorted, "Yesterday you would have traded me for a sandwich and now you want me to open up about my problems?"
He felt bad about saying that after he said it, but he wasn't going to apologise.
"Long story, anyway..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 12:38 pm

"I'd still trade you for a sandwich. Anyway I'm not going anywhere for a while, you're already champion so it's not like you got places to be." She settled on the bed being partly up with the leg part bent too.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 8:55 pm

He sighed and recounted his journey through Unova, trying not to go into too much detail for fear it would take too long. He told her about Amanda, and how he'd really have liked to be with her, but she left because of what happened at the Pokémon League, and he wasn't done being a trainer yet, and how he felt like a failure because he let her down, and finally that he wasn't sure if he was ready to move on because he still had feelings for her.
When he stopped, he relaxed back into the chair and sighed.
"There. Asleep yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Bailey smiled and sat up listening to his every word. "Well stop blaming yourself, Not everyone is cut out to be a trainer, I mean kudos to her for trying but if your hearts not in in of course you'd have to stop it some day. It is devistating to loose a pokemon, so perhapse a career raising baby pokemon would be a good way for her to get over it." She swung around to sit on the edge of the bed. "Sounds like you're a very caring guy, shame she couldn't stay just for you." She gave him a playful but light jab to the shoulder. "I think we'll get on allright, hey if ya like I could spar some pokemon battles with ya on the way to wherever you're going."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:09 pm

He smiled weakly.
"Well, I'm not really going anywhere specific... I want to complete my pokédex, so I'll be examining every square centimetre of this region until I've got every one I can find. You mightn't find it very interesting, even I find it tedious..."
He smiled at her; maybe she might be interested in him one day?

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 9:18 pm

"Prrrrft just another adventure eh? seems you've had all the exciting bits allready, legendry dragons, beating the bad guys. just missed out on the girl. Ah well can't have it all." she looked up as a nurse came in with food for the two of them, which for Bailey was gone almost immedietly upon setting it down. "Damn..havent eaten properly for so long..Think I can weasle a few more meals out of here?" She grinned sheepishly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Damian looked at his food.
"Here," He gave her his meal; she was clearly hungrier than him, and he didn't like hospital food anyway.
"Well, I hope one day I can get a girl who'll at least put up with me like she did..." He tried to avoid thinking about it, and smiled at her.
"You know, I still have Zekrom... I'll show you when you get out, if you like."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 07, 2012 9:57 pm

"I'd rather not, I don't get on with legendaries..I got into trouble with deoxys in Hoenn. Thanks." She finished the food after a moment and laid back patting her stomach.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 5:58 am

"You should take better care of yourself..." He told her with a sigh. He stared up at the ceiling, wondering; he felt as though not much mattered since Amanda left. Though he wasn't as depressed as he thought he would have been, nothing seemed to be putting his mind off her. Did he make the right decision?

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 08, 2012 9:10 am

"yeah well it's hard to stop to check my health when i'm on the run, homeless and without a penny to my name. Besides I took care of my pokemon, they're the ones that matter the most to me."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 9:17 am

"Well if you don't take better care of yourself, there won't BE anyone around to take care of your pokémon. And if that happens, who's going to let them out of their balls so they won't starve to death, hmm?"
He sighed again and felt like a scornful parent. He wished he could think of something else to talk about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Bailey swung her legs back onto the bed and faced the wall away from Damian. Though she'd hate to admit it he was right, if no one found her and she'd died her pokemon wouldn't have anyone. Poochy came out from under the bed and hopped up to her, sittingby her legs and pawing at them before laying down beside her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Damian smiled at the canine pokémon, reaching out and petting it gently.
"Your Poochyena is cute," He smiled; puppy pokémon were always cute to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Poochy growled but she stretched out and huffed, letting him pet her. Bailey turned her head slightly. "I've had her ever since I can remember, yet she's still just a baby. Sneasel was my second pokemon, he helped me out of alot of scrapes back in goldenrod."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 10:04 pm

"Oh?" Damian said, scratching the little pokémon's belly.
"And what happened in Goldenrod City that was so bad?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 08, 2012 10:19 pm

"That's wher eI woke up..no memory of anything and just the letter B on my arm written in what looked like paint. So I assumed my name began with a B..then I heard someone call Bailey..but it was just some other kid. I used that name since and I started wandering around. I asked people if they saw how I got to the streets but they just brushed me off like dirt." She wiped away tears, glad he couldn't see her face. "I kept looking around but I got so hungry one da and Poochy was really thin..I tried to take some food from a resteraunt that people left on the table but the owner didn't take kindly and almost let his granbull tear me up. But Sneasel jumped out of nowhere and shadow ball'd both of them into the street. We got away with enough scraps for all three of us. Since then we've been near inseperable."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 10:22 pm

He frowned.
"That's... Awful... But it doesn't explain why you won't let others help you..."
He looked over at her two pokémon.
"So you don't even know your real name?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 08, 2012 10:32 pm

"Because for the longest time no one wanted to help me..and i have a really bad feeling when people offer..it's like something makes me feel like i will loose everything again. she sighed and looked at her pokemon again. "Yeah I don't..pathetic huh?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 am

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I can provide for you for as long as you can get your feet off the ground legitimately and you can keep my mind off Amanda... You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours?"
He offered his hand for her to shake.
"You're not pathetic because you don't know your name. Maybe we can see if we can track it down when I'm done with my Pokédex? I'd sure like to help you do that, if only to make you feel better."
He smiled at her warmly, wishing she'd open up a little more to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next