Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 18 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:11 am

He closed his eyes and let out a little hum of pleasure when he felt her hands in his hair.
"Mmmm..."
He moved his arms around her to hold her close, loving the gentle warmth that this closeness provided.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 18 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 am

Amanda giggled softly, loving how he responded to her touch. She kept gently running her nails over his scalp, sliding through the strands oh hair.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:52 am

He stifled a moan of pleasure and slid his hands under her top, gently scritching her back to please her. He gently ran his fingernails and fingertips over her silky-smooth flesh, leaning forward and kissing her briefly, opening his eyes and smiling at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Amanda kissed back and smiled, pushing herself into him as he scritched her back. She smiled back to him and nuzzled herself under his chin. "We could tell stories? You know what we've been up to on our travels."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm

He felt something leap inside his chest as she tucked herself under his chin, and he held her close, not wanting her to leave that position.
All this affection, all this cuddling and all this love... He wasn't used to it. He was so high on this entire experience and he was almost certain that none of it could be real.
"I wouldn't want to bore you," He chuckled, "Why don't you tell me a story?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:35 am

"Hmm allright then. Oh you havent heared the legend of Unova yet have you?" She asked while she tried to recolect all the parts of the story she'd heared while she'd been here.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 pm

"No, I can't say I have..." He looked down and kissed the top of her head.
"Why don't you tell me that one?"
He closed his eyes and comforted himself, getting ready to imagine the story she told.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:45 pm

( I am just copy pasting from bulbapedia because I'm too lazy to type itall out myself ^^'')

Louise smiled at him and stroked hishair softly as she began to tell him about the legend.

"In mythology, Unova was created by uniting the warring peoples of the land by twin heroes. To do this, they used a single dragon at an unknown point over 2500 years ago. However, the brothers started arguing over something each sought in life; the older brother sought truth and the younger brother sought ideals. Their arguments split the single dragon into Reshiram, who sided with the older brother, and Zekrom, who sided with the younger brother. Since they were both born from the same dragon neither could defeat the other and the brothers declared that there was no right side. However, eventually their sons continued the fight and both the dragons started to battle again, destroying the Unova region with their fire and lightning powers before disappearing."

"Sometime after the original dragon had been split into Reshiram and Zekrom, one of the two brothers and their respective dragon created the Relic Castle, which was the seat of a new civilsation for people and Pokémon."

"Also at an unknown point in the distant past, a civil war broke out in Unova that caused an intense forest fire. The many Pokémon that lived in the forest became trapped, though luckily the Legendary musketeers came in to save them—Terrakion moved away boulders that blocked their escape route, Virizion used its nimble movements to protect Pokémon from looming flames, and Cobalion led the scared Pokémon out of the forest. These Pokémon would later become responsible for ending the war before disappearing into myths. "
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:58 pm

(That's fine! XD)

He let out a quiet hum as she began to stroke his hair again, listening intently to her story and imagining the events playing out in his head.
"Sometimes I don't know about these stories," He told her after she'd finished. "I mean, these pokémon are powerful and rare; I've handled two of them before, and I in fact still have them, but I don't think they have the power to 'create the universe' or continents or any of that. When it comes down to it, they're all pokémon, and have their own powers. People just fear them because those powers are great, like time or matter or something. People always fear what they don't know."
He kissed her gently.
"But that was a good story nonetheless. Thank you. Seems like if I had the choice, I'd have Reshiram. Seeking truth rather than ideals seems more noble to me, and more realistic. Do you know what they look like?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 am

Amanda smiled looking down at him and thought. "I'm not sure, there's nothing in the pokedex but I've heared descriptions..hold on." She rolled over and dug out her sketch book and pencil, making quick work of some diagrams of the legendry dragons. "I believe that dark one is Zekrom and the white one is Reshiram."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:21 am

He nodded.
"Did you ever catch any Legendary pokémon?" He asked, observing the drawings; he wondered if he'd see these one day, and add them to his pokédex. He loved it to pieces, and it's contents were staggeringly complete.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 am

"Caught? Well not exactly bbut I travelled with one for a little while. No one believes me though so I don't bother to tell people about it anymore." She smiled remembering her time in Johto, that was pretty fun.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 am

"Oh?" He asked, his interest piqued, "Which one? Maybe I've seen it..."
He took out his pokédex, which was almost complete up until recently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Amanda smiled and thought about the pokemon. It was pretty shy so she only saw it a few times but it talked to her often. She started to sketch it out on a fresh sheet of paper and looked at it for a second. She smiled liking how it turned out. A tall two leged pokemon with a long purple tail and an almost human like face. "Here, this is the pokemon I traveled with in Johto. I fell off a cliff and I fainted, somehow I was back at the top and he helped me find my ay through the next two towns, though he stayed hidden from the people there. He also helped me clear the rockets out of the slowpoke well. They were cutting off their tails the poor things."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:48 pm

He flicked his pokédex's screen, scrolling up to the first set of pokémon; the Kanto dex. He stopped right at the start; one blank space where he knew Mew should go, then...
"...Mewtwo." He selected the pokémon and showed her the data.
"I've never seen it, but I downloaded the data that the scientists left behind in Cinnabar Mansion before the eruption the next year. But it's said that it's horribly violent and murderous... Why would it help you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:51 pm

"He wasn't violent..he got upset quite alot and kept quiet now and agian. And I'm not sure why he helped me he just looked at me oddly when I told him I was a trainer and was..was.." Her face turned blank and as hard as she tried she couldn't remember quite a large chunk of what she had said to him. "I...don't...I don't remember."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 pm

"Okay, okay," He said quickly, trying to avert her crying, "Shh, it's alright..." He stroked her head and hair softly, making sure she was nice and close to him. It had probably erased her memory, being a psychic pokémon, but he wasn't going to tell her so she wouldn't be upset.
"Okay, let's talk about something else. How about we talk about how beautiful you are, hmm? We'll be here all night..."
He kissed her and continued running his fingers over her, loving the feeling of having his hands on her body.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:12 am

Amanda took a deep breath but giggled at his suggestion of talking about her beauty, though she didn't seeit she was glad he did. She nuzzled into him and held onto him tightly. "Thanks Damian. I don't know what I'd do without you." She kissed him back and rubbed under his chin. "Someone's got a little stubble here." She grinned.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:26 am

He immediately pulled away from her and swatted her hand away, making an unhappy whining noise; he apparently did not like having this pointed out to him.
God curse my useless body... Never wants to behave itself...
"I don't like it any more than you do... I always think I'll get away with it for one more day, then someone goes and points it out..."
He seemed ashamed of this and almost wanted to turn away, was he not too comfortable with her already.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:03 am

"What?" She was confused, she liked stubble and wondered why hw as acting so touchy all of a sudden. "I do like it, it's tickly and scratchy. I don't know why I always liked stubble..whats the matter?" She wriggled closser to himand hugged him from behind. "Besides it make you look very handsome."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 am

He scoffed.
"Right. I don't think something as trivial as a day or two without shaving would make ME look 'handsome'. Besides, I'm not that type of guy anyway; calling me 'effeminate' is being generous. It doesn't suit me, the same way that a rippling chest and a tan that makes me look like a tangerine wouldn't suit me."
He put his hands over hers.
"Sorry, I just..." He sighed. "I'm not very comfortable with the way I look. And that's putting it lightly. That's why I'm so nervous around you. 'Cause I don't like the way I look, so any second you could change your mind and think the same thing. And I'd have no reason to be upset with you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:10 am

"Damian if I wanted a boyfriend for looks I'd have dated that prick Gary from Pallet town. Though he's all looks and no brains, ha and he wants to be a scientist. But you you are smart, funny without meaning to be, driven and compassionate. Your look suits you and I don't care what anyone else says you look perfect to me. Got it?" She tapped him on the nose and snuggled closser to him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 am

He smiled so hard he thought he'd burst and almost started to cry, the tears obviously being restrained despite their lack of actual flow.
"Why are you so perfect? You're beautiful and caring and you don't give a shit about all the things I'm insecure about... What did I suddenly do to deserve you? All these years I've been beating myself up about how horrible I must be and everyone around me affirming it, and then you come back into my life and make everything better... Lady Luck smiled down on me this time..."
He kissed her head as she snuggled into him.
"Do you know how often I've dreamed of this? How many nights I'd cry myself to sleep just wishing someone would let me hold them like this? This is like ecstasy, it's the greatest thing I've ever felt in my life... Thank you, Amanda..."
He kissed her again, running his hands slowly through her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Amanda blushed deeply and just smiled back, cupping his cheek and gently sliding her thumb under his eyes to catch the stray tears. "Guess it just happened because it was ment to happen. I love you." She closed her eyes letting him feel her there, loving how his fingers felt on her head and his lips on hers.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:05 pm

"I... I love you too..."
He had known it for a while, but had been scared to say it in case she thought he was moving too quickly with this.
He leaned down and kissed her, holding her there for a moment or two before letting her go, loving the feeling of her snuggled against his chest.
"I love you..."
Somebody loves me... Finally, somebody loves me...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next