Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 19 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Amanda closed her eyes contented to rest there. She could hear his heart beat under her ear and it felt so soothing. She covered her mouth though when she yawned and blushed. "Sorry, you're just so comfy I could nap here all day."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 19 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 pm

He smiled warmly and genuinely at how cute she was.
"No, that's okay, I don't mind... Go to sleep if you want... I just like holding you..."
He let his arms fall around her lower back, holding her close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:13 pm

She giggled. "You're treating me like a baby pokemon." She blushed a little getting some wierd images in her mind but shook them out. "I kinda like it." She smiled up at him, pulling the cutest face she could possibly pull.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 pm

He melted a little inside.
"Well, maybe if you stop being so god-damned cute then I could stop loving you so much!"
He moved his hands to her belly and tickled her playfully, kissing her.
"You're just the cutest thing ever!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Amanda started to giggle madly and squirmed about under him, she rolled side to side and as he t-shirt rode up and she turned enough for him to see her back, he would be able to see a small branded R on her skin, out of her sight and most other people's.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:28 pm

"That's right, you cute little- Hey, what's this?"
He held her still and fingered the mark gently.
"I didn't know you were the tattooing type. What does it mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 pm

"Tatoo???" Amanda became confused and tried to look at where he was pointing then got up trying to see it in the mirror. "Where the hell did that come from?" It lookedlike it had been there at least two years or so as thebrand had healed up some around the edges, no ink was used it seemed. "Thats not..rocket...is it?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 pm

He frowned.
"Well, it is an 'R', but that's not really enough to link it to Rocket just like that... Besides, Rocket was a stupid organization, but I don't think they branded their members... Sounds like something out of Harry Potter or something..."
He got up and stood behind her, his hands on her belly.
"Don't worry about it for now, please? Just... Come back to bed..."
He kissed her neck, gently inhaling her delicate scent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:38 pm

She frowned at the brand and rubbed her head as if she was getting a bad migrane. She tried to forget she ever saw it but it was there now in the bakcof her mind. She forced a smile and nodded to damian, kissing his chin and returning back to bed with him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 pm

"Thank you..." He hummed happily, loving her as he returned to holding her.
"It's still so early in the evening... If I go to sleep now, I'll be up at, like, 4... Do you want me to make you something to eat, or..."
He wasn't hungry himself, and if he admitted it to himself, he was really a little bit horny for her, but he was almost sure something was wrong with her so he didn't mention it.
"Amanda, are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:45 pm

She smiled again and nodded. "Just a little confused is all nothing to worry about...why don't we call the proffessor? We haven't spoken to him for quite some time perhapse he knows what the mark is?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:47 pm

"Which professor?" He'd seen so many that he thought they must all have been the same person stalking him or something.
"Elm, you mean?" He wasn't overly fond of Elm; he seemed too disorganized. He had much more respect for Oak and Rowan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:06 pm

"Uh Proffessor Oak. He knows more about the rockets then Elm does, and I'm not sure Rowen knows much about them either, Juniper's never heared of them I'm glad to say." She answered his question while taking her XTranceiver out og her bag and dailing Oak's number. "I hope we aren't interupting him.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:10 pm

"What, and you're just gonna say 'Hi Oak, I've got a mark on my back, wanna see?'? I'm sure that'll be interesting..."
He sat beside her and waited anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:24 pm

"Of course not.." The phone rang for a little while then the old proffessor's face appeared on screen. "Hello there. Oh Amanda and Damian how nice of you to call. How's things comig along?"

"Well pretty good proffessor, I sent some sketches to your lab you should get them in a few days. Oh Has team rocket been causing any problems lately?"

Oak smiled then was taken aback a bit by the question. "Well no not really,not since their uprising was cut down in johto some years back now. I beliee that was your handy work Damian?" The proff beamed proudly. "There have been rumours but nothing too serious, and the rocket leader has only been doing legitimate work these days, questionable but not against the law. Why do you ask?"

"Well uh...I was wondering how did Team rocket trat their members or captives? See Damian found a mark on me that looked like the Rocket's R symbol..though we aren't too sure."

Oak looked puzzled and began ruffling though papers and bringing up information on his spare computer.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Damian smiled; Ah, Kanto... Amaterasu and Venusaur and Aqua... His partners for that adventure...
He watched Oak on the Xtransceiver largely silently; this was Amanda's call and Amanda's problem, so he resolved not to take the driver's seat and just be there for her, should something happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:51 pm

The silence was getting a little too awkward for Amanda's liking so she cleared her throat gently, making the proff jump. "Oh well uh...I havent found anything unusual, though some of the rocket Admins wear a R on their body somewhere, wheras most of the grunts just wear the uniform..how you got it is a mystery...don't you remember anything about how you could have got it?"

"I..no..no I don't..sorry to waste your time proffessor. I'll call again soo allright? Say hi to the pokemon for me."

"I will take care now you two." The phone then went black and silent, Amanda leaned back on the pillows, thinking deeply.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Damian snuggled up to her.
"Don't worry about it too much," He told her, "Maybe it's just a rash or something in a funny shape, and it's just coincidence. If something weird happens, we'll sort it out, okay?"
He kissed her cheek and snuggled against her soft body.
"I love you..." He smiled, happy that he could say it, and hear it in return.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:14 am

Amanda smiled and nodded, nuzzling him back. "Love you too. mind if we sleep for a little while? we can go out for food later if we get hungry."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 am

"Nah, I'm not hungry... But can we get changed into our PJs first? I find it hard to sleep in clothes..."
And I also want to watch you get changed... He thought to himself, allowing a little smile to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 am

She nodded and rolled off the bed, pulling out her short pajamas and proceeded to get changed by the side of the bed, pulling off her underware and placing them in a bag for washing later. She slipped on the pajamas, they wern't really baggy but were loose enough to just slide on easily.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:27 am

He did the same, ensuring that he could let his eyes wander over her pretty curves and silky skin every few seconds, before he had his boxers and t-shirt on and his little show was over. Still, he couldn't really complain, and got under the covers, snuggling up to her.
"You're so beautiful. I mean it, you're the cutest girl I've ever seen, and your skin is so silky and soft, it's like milk or something..." He blushed a little, his hands rubbing up her arms as if to demonstrate this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Snuggling him back a pinkish blush tinged her face, feeling a little embarressed. "I feel like a princess when you speak to me like this. It's a little wierd but in a very nice way." She let out a happy and contented sigh. "I love you so much Dame. I don't know how I could ever leave you."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:11 pm

He almost winced when she nicknamed him, but he remembered his rule of thumb; no-one is allowed to use nicknames with you, unless they're your girlfriend. He never thought he'd actually have to apply the exemption clause.
"All I want to do is make you feel like a princess... You deserve it... You've made me so happy, and the way you cuddle into me and love me and you just... You smell so good and your hair is so soft and... Just everything about you makes me want to be near you all the time, and never ever let you go... Please never stop being cute... Guys always go on about supermodels and actresses and I never get it... They're all orange, fake-breasted monstrosities with too much make-up... You're a real person, with a normal body shape and style, and you're just so pretty... You don't even have to wear make-up, you're just so gorgeous... Look at you, you're just shaped perfectly, like someone carved you out of marble..."
He kissed her head.
"I'm sorry I talk so much, but... You're beautiful..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Her blush only darkened and she kissed him deeply to keep from getting any more red in her cheeks. She held onto him tightly and rubbed her hands up and down his sides.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next