Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 7 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:02 am

"mmm hehe we are all messy again now better clean up now sexy damian"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

"the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first - Page 7 Empty Re: "the club" human/pokemon RP open to all see invite thread first

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:12 am

He blushed and slid out of her, washing her rump for her.
"No-one's ever called me 'sexy' before..." He admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:45 am

"well you are sexy damian"

i finish washing and get in to a special full body dryer for pokemon

(i have seen these full body dryers in real life here in the UK)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 am

"No I'm not... You are..." He blushed again and just took a towel, drying himself quickly.

(Really? I've never heard of that sort of thing before in my life! Have you used one before? I wouldn't. Hot air dispensing things have more than 250% more bacteria than a towel or a paper... Thing... ^.^)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 pm

(i didn't use it because you have to pay to use them and i had a towel at the time but its a handy thing for pokemon with no hands to use)

i'm quickly dried off as well my fur looking nice and clean now

"lets go find us a new friend now sexy"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:02 pm

He smiled and blushed, dressing himself and kneeling down to put his arm around her, and rubbing her flank on her opposite side.
"Okay..." He said nervously. He hoped it would break soon. It was starting to get to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:25 pm

"so where should we go first to find someone do you have any ideas?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:07 pm

He shook his head.
"I have no idea... I thought you would know, since it was your idea..." He thought that might have sounded rude, so he added,
"I mean, I thought since you knew what you wanted to do you'd know what you had to do to get there..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 pm

"well different kinds of pokemon will like different places so what kind of female pokemon would you like us to find first?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 am

He blushed.
"Um... Maybe... Would an espeon be okay? Or maybe a Blaziken?"
His cheeks were once again scarlet.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:18 am

"ooooo an espeon would be lots of fun, lets check it out"

i go into the my living room and go to a moinitor on the wall

"find, espeon, female." i say into it and it comes up with a mark and marks the position of 3 places where a female espeon currently is

"lets see one is in this apartment block, another is at a beauty parlour, and a third seems to be at a big mall, which place should we check out first?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 am

He looked astounded.
"How did you know you could do that!?"
He thought.
"Wouldnt it just be easier to go to the one in this building? It's save a lot of time if we could find her here. Then we could move on to more girls before it gets too late..."
He blushed at the idea; he couldn't believe his dream was coming true.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:32 pm

"ok lets go find her then"

i set off leading the way to the apartment where the espeon lives
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:39 am

He followed behind her, and tried not to feel like a pervert for stealing glances at her rump every now and again.
"I hate being male..." He muttered to himself, and looking at the floor, ashamed.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 am

we reach the place and i use a front paw to press the doorbell, the door opens and a curious looking espeon looks out

espeon: "yes?"

me: "hi there i'm carlie and this is my friend damian, we just moved in here yesterday so we are making an effort to get to know the people and pokemon that live in the same building as us, may we come in?"

espeon: "err sure"

the espeon opens the door further stepping aside to let us in, i stroll in calmly pulling damian with me gently with my tails
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 am

Damian blushed and waved shyly, only managing to start moving when Carlie pulled him.
She's gorgeous... He thought before realizing that she could almost definitely read his mind. He swallowed hard and sat down, feeling very nervous, as though he was about to be interogated. He held on to Carlie for comfort, but it didn't seem to be doing much good so he blushed and let go, feeling awkward and stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:11 pm

the espeon spoke first

espeon: "my name is jasmine , its nice to meet you, i've been here for a year now, how are you liking it so far"

me: "its wonderful better than the rummors i heard about it its the first time i've felt truly at home at"

jasmine: "and what what about you damian what do you think of the club?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:58 pm

"I..." Was all he could manage before he choked up, unable to speak further. His nervousness turned into anxiety and he took Carlie's paw under the table, squeezing it tightly for support, and to show her how anxious he was feeling, hopefully. He blushed at the espeon and looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:32 pm

jasmine looks confused

jasmine: "is he always like that"

me: "he's just shy around new people, so tell me what is it you like to do for fun?"

jasmine: "well most of the time i just relax in a nice place like a spar or the park but i also like to visit the main club area if you know what i mean"

i chuckle and nod

me: "hehe yeah i should check that place out somtime"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Damian worked up as much courage as he could, then took a deep breath.
"Hello, Jasmine..." He said quietly, but loud enough fr her to hear.
"I'm Damian. I'm finding the club enjoyable so far, and Carlie here has been very nice to me. You seem very nice too, and I hope I get to know you better. What is the other part of the club?"
He then shrunk down a little, still scared and still holding Carlie's paw, looking at her timidly.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 pm

"well the main club part is a massive club like area with the focus on adult sexual activities, which most of the time just means sex everywhere as far as the eye can see."
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 pm

He blushed.
"R-really? Th-that sounds... I have no idea..." He blushed, imagining all kinds of pokemon and people mating all over the place, his cock starting to swell a little at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:48 am

me: "i'll have to check it out sometime cos that sounds awesome"

jasmine: "so what do you guys like to do?"

me:"oh i never really thought much about it, i guess meeting and getting to know new people, and other active things"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 am

"I was a trainer... Before I came down here... On the surface they took away my partners... So when I was invited down here... Poof. I don't exist up there anymore." He smiled at the thought and stroked Carlie for comfort, getting lessshy now.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:47 pm

jasmine: "you know your pretty cute damian"

me: "mmm yeah and sexy too"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next