Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 36 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:33 pm

He whined when she twisted his arm, even though his flexibility meant it was hardly even uncomfortable.
"Well I'm just worried for your safety..." He wondered if showing her the pokémon he suspected as the culprit would trigger something... He might have to try it some time.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 36 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Wed May 09, 2012 10:40 pm

"My safety." She raised an eyebrow. "Believe me my safety is nothing for anyone to be cncerned over, if you get over protective of something the more likely it is to get hurt." She turned and slid down the rails of the stairs into a crater full of grass.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:42 pm

He looked away from her; he didn't want to admit it, but he was starting to like her... Despite how actively opposite to him that she was.
He walked down the stairs like a normal person, wading gently into the grass.
"I just don't want what's happened in your past that you can't remember to hurt your present or future..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed May 09, 2012 11:08 pm

"If more people like you were around the world's problems would be solved overnight." She smiled at him and dived into the grass, a bisharp jumped out and began attacking her but she seemed unphazed. She dodged his attacks and deflected his sharp arms with ease. "Oh you are so coming with me buddy, dark and steal types just my kinda thing." She jumped back and let her Sneasel jump forward, immedietly launching a shadowball. The Bisharp dodged, which clearly impressed Bailey. "Night shade." Sneasel made Bisharp's vision dark and Sneasel attacked at it's legs. The battle went on for quite a while, Bisharp was a very strong opponant for Bailey it seemed. When it was on it's last legs, Bailey too had worked up a sweat and sneasel was getting tired. From her pocket Bailey sent a great ball at the Bisharp which let itself enter the device, ir rocked three times then stopped. "Whoo hoo. new team member!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 6:49 am

Damian watched the battle, noting points where she could improve as though he was watching a video of someone. He could circle places in her movements and flaws in her technique in his head and write numbers and draw arrows on the vision as though it was playing on a whiteboard.
"You can breed it for me so I can have a... Whatever it's preevolution is called?" He asked when she finished, still feeling a little flattered by her comment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 10, 2012 10:19 am

"Breed? Uh..hm perhapse if we can find a breeder willing to allow it." She held up the pokeball. "You are so being called Sergent slicer. Or Sarge for short." She grinned.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 10:24 am

Damian cocked an eye at the "unusual" name.
"Uhhh... Okay then..." He pointed his Pokédex at the pokéball, and it scanned it and added the data.
"Nevermind. A trainer probably has one somewhere. Okay, so, what other pokémon are found on this route..."
He frowned; doing new research was always a pain because it meant he had nothing to refer to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 10, 2012 10:42 am

"No idea." Bailey smiled proudly then jumped back into the grass, intentionaly fluching out pokemon causing a small stampede to rush around in the crater. "Well start scanning I cant keep them still for long."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 10:46 am

His eyes went wide as he frantically tried to scan as many of the little critters as he could.
"This is not... How this should be... Done!"
He pulled faces as he ran awkwardly, at the end of it all only having about 4 new data pages.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 10, 2012 10:56 am

Bailey turned and got tackled by a group of small pokemon having them lick her face and try to take her hat. She giggled madly while playing with them, chasing them to get her hat back. "Hey come back here that's mine."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 10:58 am

Damian watched her, scanning a few more entries quickly.
Right... Well, there's 156 here, I think, and... I've got 78... That's a few. Kudos. Now I'll just need a few more random ones before I have to start seeking them out specifically...
He snapped back to reality.
"What are you doing with those pokémon?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 10, 2012 11:13 am

"What's it look like I'm playing with them. Wild pokemon aren't all attack attack attack you know, besides, these are babys." She smiled and picked the little Rufflet that had her hat in it's beak. She put it back on and smiled, kissing it's head before letting it back down. "Go play nicely now."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:21 am

"Yes, but they're WILD babies... You have to let them do what they please... Get your smell all over them and the mother mightn't take them back. Or worse, you might hurt one. And you wouldn't want an angry..."
He jumped to the Rufflet in his pokédex, and looking at it's evolved form.
"...Braviary attacking you, now would you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 10, 2012 11:32 am

"Oh please, pokemon can smell bad intent a mile away, if I was a threat to any of these pokemon do you think i'd still be standing? Oh forrest!" she took Damian's hand and ranup another set of steps into the trees.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:34 am

"I mean - Hey!"
He sighed and let himself be dragged along, stopping when she stopped.
"Great. Trees. Like I haven't seen a million of those before."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 10, 2012 11:47 am

"Hey jerk pokemon live in forrests too. You filling your pokedex up or not?" She climbed up one of the trees and laid back on one of the branches. "Knock yourself out I'm gonna take five."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:52 am

"In a tree?" He sighed and laid against the trunk.
"Like I said, it's an art form. And not like abstract art, either, where you just throw stuff at the wall like you were doing before... It takes time and focus and patience and skill."
He picked a piece of grass and nibbled on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 10, 2012 12:05 pm

"What you're describing sounds more like science. If it was an art form you'd be more flexible with your methods. Art if freedom of expression." She waved her leg back and forth.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 12:09 pm

He sighed in frustration.
"Fine then, it's science. Look, it's not something I expect you to understand, but just trust me, okay? My way is best."
He was silent for a while, then looked up at her; maybe... Maybe he should express interest in her... He wasn't sure, he wanted to tell her at least... See how she reacted? What if it wasn't well? Well, there was no-one else around, so...
"Can I... Tell you something?" He asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 10, 2012 12:21 pm

"Guess I don't have much of a choice since you wont stop talking." She moved and laid on her front on the branch and huffed looking down at him. "Know what you are? You're an old man in a kid's body."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 12:25 pm

He was distracted briefly by her comment.
"I agree with you. I've always felt much more mature and stable than anyone of my peer group. I mean, I have my moments, but the majority of the time I'm thinking forward, not just thinking now. I always think about what consequences my actions will have, and what consequences those consequences will have, and the repercussions of those consequences, and the drawbacks of those repercussions... It normally prevents me from taking risks."
And now we're back to trying to tell her she's cute...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 10, 2012 1:34 pm

"You took a pretty big risk in trusting me. Especialy considering you know next to nothing about me, but I guess that means we're both on the same page. So you'd better start rummaging around here before nightfall, it's near impossible to negotiate trees in the dark."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Damian blushed as he spoke.
"Well, I do tend to let my guard down around girls who're... Really cute..."
He watched her to gauge her reaction to this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu May 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Bailey looked unimpressed and closed her eyes. "Cute faces can hide viscious personalities. Now go on go find some pokemons I'll be right here." She pulled her cap over her face so he wouldn't see her cheeks were turning the slightest hint of pink.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 am

He looked away; she didn't respond well at all... Well, why would she? She's cute and he was ugly, so of course she was going to reject him. And she didn't seem the type for putting it lightly, either, so he supposed he should just try to get over himself...
Not this again...
She apparently didn't want him around so he left her in peace, not to find pokémon, mind you, but just because she seemed not to want to see him anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next